Digital Operations Manager - Central London
Digital Operations Manager - Central London - £50,000
An innovative gaming business are seeking a Digital Operations Manager to join their ambitious team based in Central London. With a data-driven strategy combined with market-leading creative they have achieved phenomenal conversion and retention rates and ensured that customers have the ultimate online gaming experience.
You will help the business continue its rapid growth in the UK and beyond! You will be required to complete all operational tasks to support the smooth running of all products and services. Working closely with all marketing channels, you will be responsible for managing relationships with key partners to maximise their resources available to the business.
- Manage weekly meetings with all partners, including creating the agenda and following up on requests.
- Manage the onsite operations of all products.
- Develop, maintain and optimize the schedule of games across all bingo products.
- Maintain and optimize the list of games across all products.
- Support execution of CRM campaigns, including both online and offline marketing.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to work, showing initiative, suggesting ideas to continuously improve quality and ways to increase efficiencies within the team and department.
- Help with any area of the business as required.
- Previous experience in an administrative, account management or equivalent role.
- Ability to establish and manage operations and systems.
- A keen eye for detail and able to spot even the smallest of errors.
- Intelligence with the ability and desire to learn and adapt quickly.
- Comfortable working quickly and to strict deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Previous experience in a digital working environment.
- An understanding of data and analytics and a track record of using it to inform decisions and priorities
- A basic understanding of / or the desire to learn, about the iGaming industry - particularly casino, slots and bingo.
- Knowledge of the Google Products suite including Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Knowledge of CMS and back office systems.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!