Windows Infrastructure Engineer - Global leading Hedge Fund - up to £75,000
One of my clients, a global leading hedge fund, is currently looking for a windows infrastructure engineer, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a technically challenging role in a buy side firm. You will be working with some of the brightest people in the industry and will be personally responsible for developing your skillset within a highly performing Infrastructure team.
Please see further details below.
- You will maintain and develop servers and desktop through automation
- Create, implement and maintain global standards across the environment
- Participate in idea creation on new technologies and improvements to existing infrastructure.
- Collaborate and continue to develop the automation platform, leading our push into the cloud
- Face of to multiple stakeholders across the firm
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- An understanding of good security practices in a Windows environment
- Server deployment and management
- Windows 7/10/2008/2012/2016 operating systems and services
- Strong expertise around SQL