Sales Development £20K Design Central London
Our client is an online platform that specialises in home re-modelling and design, providing people with all they need to improve their homes from top to bottom - online or from a mobile device.
This is a graduate level role. Salary: £20K OTE: £32K
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Contact via phone to the company’s professional community
- Educate renovation, design, and service professionals on the company platform
- Assist the community with creating free professional profiles
- Maintain contact with professionals to help them brand their business
- Provide user feedback to the marketing and sales teams
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- Tech savvy- You're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Previous experience interacting with customers/clients
- Experience in cold calling
- Prior sales experience is a big plus and ideally over the phone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills - you would enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Verifiable track record of success
- Goal-oriented team player: the whole team chip’s in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
What are the perks of working for this company?
- You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow the firm internationally
- A warm work environment, and a close-knit family that loves to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments
- Beautiful office is located right in the middle of London - in a hip, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect the culture
- Top notch technology and stocked kitchen to keep you fuelled
- Opportunity for growth – Join a fast-growing technology organisation where they look from within to fill leadership roles
- Getting to work in an office filled with smart, fun, driven people