Project Planner - Leading Contractor - East London
The Client Bracken Recruitment represents is an established Contractor with a fantastic reputation. They have an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Planner with a Construction background who is seeking work with a business with a real positive environment where they will work on interesting projects throughout London. The position would suit an Intermediate to Senior level Project Planner looking for their next challenge.
- Project Planning using Primavera or Asta Software
- Project Progress Measuring & Monitoring
- Project Progress Reporting
- Subcontractor Progress Monitoring
- Labour Productivity Measure & Reporting
- Reporting in Project / Primavera and using Excel
- Measure quantities from drawings to generate progress reports
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Ideally the candidate will have a previous construction background in both commercial and industrial sectors.
- Excellent computer skills would include (MS Word, Excel, MS Project)
- Good communication Skills and ability to work as part of a fully integrated team is essential.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and knowledge for this position then please do not hesitate to contact Steve Lee for a more detailed discussion regarding this fantastic opportunity.