Experienced Senior Manager - Cardiff
PRS are actively recruiting for an experienced Manager on behalf of a Prestigious National Advisory firm. The role holder will be responsible for the oversight and direct line management of a team of 13 Performing Private Client Advisers. The position is based in Cardiff and will require daily operation from the office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a vibrant team of individuals and support Advisers in the daily planning and fulfilling of business objectives. The Private Clients offer exemplary independent advice to HNW clients encompassing Retirement, Investments, Savings, Protection, Long Term Care and Mortgage planning.
- Achieve revenue target through the delivery of a team target with accountability for the overall office revenue target
- Consult and support Private Clients with planning and overall achievement of individual targets
- Develop, refine and outline business plans
- Motivate and coach advisers to reach their full potential through an empowering and consultative approach
- Support referred income streams though networking and identifying business opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in regulated managerial roles
- Diploma level 4 as a minimum
- Track record in business leadership
- Commercial awareness
- Exceptional motivator combined with string coaching and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Salary Circa £70,000 / OTE £100,000+
- Quarterly Bonus
- Flexible Benefits Package
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious leader whom thrives when leading high performers within an ambitious environment. Applications welcome from leaders within networks and bancassurance environments. Please apply or contact Laura O789 49O 536O for a confidential conversation.
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through the interview and selection process.