Junior Copywriter Internship Travel Planning 3 months London
Trip Center is a brand new online portal that will offer tour operators, group travel organizers, school group travel organizers etc. to book, hold and price compare transport service (coaches) for transfers, sightseeing and touring requirements along with guide services and attraction tickets.
This is a 3-month internship paying National Minimum Wage with the opportunity to go permanent.
How you can expect to spend your day;
Thinking of exciting new ways to express complicated technical ideas clearly and in plain English. Writing web content, finding out about cutting-edge technology, and seeing first-hand how a tech start-up identifies and solves problems on uncharted new frontiers.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- An ability to think technically, but also can unpack technical jargon and convey ideas simply and pithily.
- A unique writing style that is engaging and thought-provoking. We are looking for accurate, informative, and trend-focussed copy. Tone and style across the website must be consistent.
- Attention to detail – we discuss the system in-depth a great deal, and so any intern must be able to accurately recite information decided upon in meetings and why it is that way.
- A willingness to learn and absorb new ideas – to paraphrase the words of the new NUS President “I want to spend my time listening and learning”.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- The thrill of breaking new ground, and doing something that will improve people’s working lives in companies across the globe.
- The company is very multi-cultural – with many languages spoken in the office – from French and Spanish, to Hindi and Mandarin. Working on a Global platform with companies across the world really does broaden the mind.
- Occasional travel – dependent on how well you do in the position.
- Find your own niche – the great thing about a company like Trip Center is that roles are whatever you make them – the possibilities are unlimited and you can either find a niche, or develop something entirely new which is unprecedented within the company.