Financial Analyst - Projects
My client is a global strategy consultancy with a enviable portfolio of exciting, international projects. The purpose of this role is to provide effective financial proposals for these projects and maintain both budget and client expectations throughout.
The role provides a key point of contact between project directors and senior finance management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and reporting of project budgets within your portfolio.
- work with the project accounting team to report on all areas of project management and tracking.
- Analysis of financial performance and key indicators for the project.
- Provide analysis for the financial negotiation of projects.
- Managing the financial systems so that all parties have visibility of the ongoing project and can ensure their objectives are being met.
- Work as part of the team providing project budget and forecasting. #
- Ensure compliance with client contract regulations.
Successful candidates will hold a relevant business, maths or finance degree and ideally studying for a professional accountancy qualification. You will have practical experience in project and business financial planning and management within a professional organisation.