Project Manager (RC & FRC Experience) - Civil Engineering
We are specifically seeking a permanent Project Manager with a proven background of FRC and RC works to work for a well-known civil engineering and infrastructure contractor that works purely in the North East of England.
The organisation employs just over 200 direct members of staff, offices in the North East of England and a turnover in excess of £30Million per annum. The company has a reputation for delivering a multitude of civil engineering projects including new roads, sewers, housing and commercial development groundworks and earthwork to name just a few. Their projects are either delivered as principle contractor or sub contractor depending on the nature of the work and often range between £100K and £7 Million in value.
The key duties of the role include:
- Induct workforce, review and prepare risk assessments and method statements.
- Monitor progress against programme, taking off and calling off materials in advance of work.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records of measurement for direct and subcontract works.
- Maintain company quality assurance documentation for ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 systems.
- Prepare daily and weekly progress reports, variation reports for the scheme.
- Manage information flow and identify technical queries.
- Oversee Health and safety on site
We are seeking applicants that are computer literate and hold a CSCS card, first aid, 5 day SMSTS and a driving license and experience of managing projects up to several million. The role offers a very competitive salary and benefits scheme including but not restricted to company car\allowance, bonus, pension and a fuel card for business and private mileage. For more information please contact David Fletcher of CDM Recruitment