IT Support Engineer - Shifts
IT Support Engineer - Shift Work
£18,500 + Excellent Benefits.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an IT Support Technician who is happy working shift patterns, to join a highly motivated IT team working at London Heathrow, the UK's busiest and most exciting airport.
In this role you will be providing 1st line support of mission critical desktop IT passenger systems for check-in and departure. Key activities include;
- 1st line deskside support of users on site at Heathrow Airport.
- Windows 7 desktop PC support.
- Printer support & preventative Maintenance.
- Configuring and installing new PC's.
Training will be given on the specific hardware and software used on site but a basic understanding and interest in Windows PC's and printer hardware is a requirement.
Qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of the team.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to ensure customer service targets and performance objectives are met and have good customer management skills in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Full UK manual driving licence or currently actively having driving lessons.
- Ability to obtain an airside badge which involves DBS clearance and suitable references for the previous 5 years with no gaps longer than 28 days.
Please ensure you are happy with the working shift hours below before applying;
- 6 on, 4 off rotating shift pattern covering the hours between 04:00 and 23:00 (start times will vary) and will also include some weekends, bank holidays and possible night shifts for Project Work.
If you are an experienced IT Support Engineer, and happy working shifts as stated, you live near Heathrow and are able to obtain DBS clearance, then please send your CV to me today.