July 2017 start
A luxury travel and events company is looking to hire a Team Assistant to join their small boutique in Kensington. This is a varied role perfect for a graduate or someone who has had 1-2 years experience in a business support role and wants to further their career. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with administration/customer service experience and an interest in the luxury travel industry. You will be savvy, proactive and happy dealing with high net worth individuals on a daily basis.
MUST HAVES to be considered:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience in administration/customer service roles
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Carrying out research into destination enquiries - putting together presentations
- Dealing with event enquiries. Searching for venues, flights and hotels - liaising with suppliers.
- PA support to the Managing Director - diary management, meeting and restaurant bookings, expenses, travel research.
- Marketing and PR support - for example, writing text, providing information for press opportunities, sourcing photographs etc.
- Minute taking for office meetings - writing these up and circulating these to the team.
- Other admin duties such as filing, scanning, binding, photocopying etc.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for the right individual to learn and develop within the travel and events industry, with a luxury organisation. Please apply today if you are keen to be considered!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.