Our client, a long standing and reputable Car Dealership are currently looking to fill a position within their busy Service department due to growth within the business.
THE JOB ROLE brief of duties
You will be responsible for answering any Customer Problems / queries regarding low level Technical problems, Warranties, Services and Repairs.
The candidate will also produce invoices for completed work whilst providing an explanation of the work carried out to customers. The candidate will check all documents to ensure all invoices and details are accurate, maintaining all customer record files daily. The ideal candidate for this role will be systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• The Ideal candidate will have experience in a Service Advisor role within a Dealership environment.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both Customers and other members of staff.
• Experience using Kerridge would be beneficial.
• Computer Literate
• Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.