Quantity Surveyor (Planned Maintenance) - Social Housing Contractor - Permanent - West London - Up To £55k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join a main social housing contractor based in West London. The role will be oversee a planned decent homes contract consisting of external & internal planned maintenance such as Kitchen & Bathrooms, roofing, windows, fabric repairs and cyclical decorations. My client are looking for an experience Quantity Surveyor with a strong background in planned maintenance within the social housing sector.
- Oversea in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales.
- Oversea in the development of the procurement programme.
- Prepare and monitor cash flow forecast for designated projects.
- Prepare and submit monthly applications for payment to the Client/Client’s representative.
- Prepare monthly valuation reports.
- Submit invoices for certified value and ensure payments are received on time.
- Value and authorise payments to sub-contractors.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to establish the project specification and requirements.
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale.
- Assist in the control of individual contract budgets
My client are a large main social housing maintenance contractor based in UK. They have a large portfolio of contracts with a number of local authorities. Down to growth within the business they have a very exciting Quantity Surveying position available offering a highly competitive salary along with career training and career progression.
- Hold a HNC or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally have experience in Schedules of rates
- Mush have worked within Social Housing Sector.
- Must have confident communications skills.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Role: Quantity Surveyor (Planned)
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Package