Dealer Principal - Automotive
General Manager / Dealer Principal - Liverpool
£50k basic salary, achievable bonus structure, company car, laptop, mobile phone and usual employment benefits.
About the Role
- As a General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of a busy dealership where you will lead, coach, develop and inspire all teams across the site.
- This role will be overseeing profitability for the site through delivery of excellent customer service, new car performance, and the effective management of resources.
- You will be accountable for achieving the company/brand's strategic objectives whilst developing and implementing continuous business opportunities and improvements.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous experience as General Manager / Dealer Principal within the automotive industry.
- Present strong management and coaching skills gained in a similar role and environment and be confident in making informed decisions together with sound judgements.
- Be passionate about the motor industry and be motivated by setting, achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have a customer centric attitude and be able to personally demonstrate and encourage the skills and behaviours associated with the company and the brand's values.
- Be competent in developing successful network relationships across the group and industry.
What we offer
As well as a stable career, we offer a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of a basic salary and excellent bonus to reward your performance, this can be increased as you progress your career.
We offer 28 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme, contributory workplace pension scheme and childcare vouchers.