CASS REGULATORY OFFICER
TO £35K + BENS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CASS specialist to join our client, a rapidly expanding global financial services organisation based in the City. The successful candidate will have experience with CASS regulatory requirements, as well as strong general knowledge of the financial services industry and its regulations and laws. In addition to performing all CASS functions, the candidate will assist with daily and month end accounting and regulatory reporting.
Duties to include:
- Carry out daily client money processes including the investigation and resolution of any variances that are identified.
- Daily bank reconciliation for operating accounts
- Ensuring daily transfer is set up and transferred
- Carry out prudential segregation calculation and update client reconciliation spreadsheet daily.
- Review of external reconciliation to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Update the record of unresolved client money items and ensure any open items from external reconciliation are treated appropriately in a timely fashion
- Development of various policies and procedures related to CASS
- Updating CASS resolution pack to ensure continued adherence with FCA rules
- Liaise with external reconciliation and technical operation teams
- Assist on other month end procedures including balance sheet reconciliations, accrual posting and review of journal entries.
- Preparing the COREP and other FCA regulatory report
To be considered for this position, candidates must have at least 2-3 years experience with CASS regulatory requirements, including an understanding of the operations impacted by the CASS rules. The successful candidate will ideally have a proven track record of managing and delivering risk-based projects and knowledge of good governance practices.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.