Assistant Management Accountant
Are you struggling to get the exposure you need to progress and enhance your career? Are you bright, reliable and have some exposure to Management Accounts? Would you like to work for an established market leader in media publishing? If yes, we have the perfect role for you.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an established market leader in media publishing, based in a great location in London. They are an award winning business and are trusted partners with some of the world's leading brands.
The purpose of this role is to support the senior finance team to ensure strong cash and balance sheet controls are in place and to assist in strengthening the Financial Control function. As well as the varied duties in the role you will be provided with a full study support package and some great company benefits.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Critical thinking and commercial awareness
- Structured and well organised
- Reconciliations experience
- Experience with Intercompany and Group Consolidations
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Preparing and reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing commissions calculations on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Preparation of monthly management reporting.
- Assist in maintaining medium to long term financial forecasting.
The role will pay up to £30,000 with a full study support package for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.