Cedar are working on an exciting opportunity for a large retail company who are well-known across the UK. This organisation have created a household name that is instantly recognisable and continues on an exciting growth journey. They are looking for a Management Accountant who is seeking a permanent role in finance. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Providing accurate financial reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering
- Analysis of PNL
- Dealing with key stakeholders
- Successfully managing the month end process
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in a highly commercial role and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- Part Qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within the retail sector / multi-site experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.