Group Risk Benefits Associate Consultant
Our client is a global benefits broker and consultancy offering the best of both worlds - local expertise and brokerage services in each country, reinforced with global benefits consulting services to support the governance and management of its clients employee benefit programs around the globe. Due to expansion they seek an ambitious Associate Group Risk Consultant to join this leading organisation.
- To support the development of client relationships and manage benefit reviews/broker placements.
- Ensure all services are coordinated to a high standard and provide support to Account Executives leading key client engagements.
- Benefit lines include; life assurance, medical, group income protection, critical illness travel, dental, occupational health and cash plans.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand clients benefit requirements and provide advice on insurers services, coverage and pricing.
- Deliver day to day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business.
- Support consulting projects and development of new lines of business.
- Ensure renewal timelines are met and market reviews undertaken and placed in advance of renewal.
- Ensure compliance requirements are fully met and support the technical benefits lead in continually enhancing our internal policies and controls.
- Ensure that clients understand the cash collection terms and monitor and resolve debtor queries in a timely manner to ensure prompt payment of premiums and fees.
- Oversee delivery of claims and underwriting activity.
- Support development of insurer relationships.
- Co-ordinate the use of other specialist teams where required.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, a proactive approach and ability to research information.
- 3+ years’ experience in UK benefit broking/consulting environment
- Principal focus on group risk insurances
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Ability to manage time effectively focusing on priorities, targets and deadlines.
- Good critical thinker and able to distil complex issues down into clear, actionable recommendations.