Data Services Assistant - Graduate or someone new to the insurance industry
My client, a market leading insurer are seeking a data services assistant to join their growing office based in their London office. My client act as a central hub for sharing insurance fraud data and intelligence, using their unique position at the heart of the industry and unrivalled access to data to detect and disrupt organised fraud networks.
- Promoting and supporting all aspects of the Insurance Fraud Register (IFR) and Customer Portal.
- Administration of my client’s portals and supporting all customer requests/enquiries in a customer-centric manner and within SLA.
- Administration of consumer complaints, subject access requests and technical support tickets.
- Assisting with the production of management information relating to portal activities for customers and stakeholders.
- Developing positive and effective working relationships with key suppliers
- Putting forward suggestions and initiatives in terms of continuous improvement.
Successful applicants need to have:
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience in a similar role, ideally within an insurer / financial services organisation or a law enforcement body / regulator.
- Working knowledge of technical systems and associated processes in user access management.
- Experience of administering a customer portal or database.
- High degree of IT competency to include use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, internet.
- Knowledge of insurance fraud and other financial crime preferred.
- High degree of competence in the use of on-line search facilities (e.g. Experian, Equifax etc.) preferred.
- Self-starter with a desire to actively improve own knowledge and skills and takes responsibility for own personal development.
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.