Mixed Signal Test Engineer
Job title: Mixed Signal Test Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join a global organisation, with operations centre in Norwich.
You will a graduate with experience in electronics engineering and working in a hardware/software testing environment:
Duties will include:
- To develop, maintain and improve electrical testing for engineering characterization and pre-production test validation.
- Test Software and hardware development and associated documentation based on customer requirements.
- Maintain test results correlation with customer set-ups
- Streamline data gathering, storage and access to minimise effort required to generate required customer reports
- Minimum BSc Electronics Engineering
- Experience + 1 year in developing Test solutions for Analog and/or Mixed Signal components on Automatic Test Equipment ideally Credence D10 or Catalyst
- C, C++, Visual basic demonstrated hands-on programming experience
- Hands on experience with operation and programming of test equipment
If you are qualified for this role, then please send your CV immediately