Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Finance Manager role for our client, a leading TV & Film Production company located in London's West End.
Our client, who we are recruiting a Finance Manager for, is a leading and Bafta-award winning TV & Film Production company located in the heart of Mayfair in London's West End.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their accountancy team, with responsibility for the following duties:
· Ownership of the month end close e.g. journal posting, accruals, prepayments, depreciation, payroll, etc.
· Prepare & analyse monthly Management Accounts, commentary and Board Pack information
· Manage the day to day cash management and cash flow forecasting including making & acting on
· Identify variances to Budget/Forecast on a monthly basis
· Track revenue recognition & ensure matching of direct costs and revenue recognised within projects.
· Maintain YTD sales by client reports and present in month end management pack.
· Prepare monthly utilisation report and ensure accurate submission of Work Won vs. Work Quoted report
from the Sales team.
· Assist in the preparation of the annual budget with the Finance Director and the Managing Director.
· Maintain and update forecasts, liaising with Sales Team to ensure accurate sales forecasts.
· Balance Sheet reconciliations, including accrued and deferred income
· Manage audit process through to production of statutory accounts & filing
· Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE & statistical returns
· Manage Fixed Asset Register and Finance Lease calculations
· Produce monthly P & L cost analyses
· Supervise and manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Deputise for Finance Director as required
· Assist with M&A activity as required - due diligence, integration, statutory filings, etc.
The ideal candidate MUST have produced a full set of Management Accounts (end-to-end) previously
The ideal candidate preferably will have worked in the TV/FILM industry in finance previously
The ideal candidate will have supervised/reviewed the work of a junior team member in the past
Salary of between £40,000 - £50,000