My client is a barrister's chambers looking for a part time accounts assistant.
Ideally the role will be working 9am -5pm (hour for lunch) three days a week however, for the right person my contact maybe flexible to accommodate reduced hours over 4 days.
3 days a week, or FT in conjunction with a fees clerking assistant or other support role
- Enter invoices into SAGE and maintain the appropriate digital and hard copy filing
- Monitor payment terms for invoices, select relevant invoices to settle, and present to liner management for authorisation/payment
- Ensuring re-charges are appropriately entered n SAGE.
- Enter invoices and prepare for payment invoices in relation to the Singapore office.
- Keep a record of staff credit card transactions
- Understanding of VAT
- Produce VAT reports and taxation reports for MOCs
- Administer and reconcile petty cash boxes
- Reconcile bank accounts twice a month
- Produce monthly cash flow reports, and provide line management and our bank with any information required for lending or overdraft management.
- Report on spend as required
- Be a first point of contact with suppliers
Wild Berry Associates is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an employment business.