CLIENT ON-BOARDING OFFICER, FINANCIAL SERVICES
TO £25K + BENS
We have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking and diligent client on-boarding officer. The company, with over 7 offices globally, have an ever-growing presence and are looking for a candidate with client data handling and client services experience. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will conduct full KYC/AML checks on all new clients in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
Duties to include:
- Take ownership for the end to end on-boarding process of new clients and third parties to include fulfilment of AML & KYC requirements.
- Stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around client KYC and suitability.
- Identify and conduct PEP/Sanction screenings
- Update and maintain client information and documentation
- Liaise with sales team and compliance
- Conduct desktop investigations of clients utilising all available internal/external systems
- Produce Management Information reports for senior management
- Establish and set up trade conditions with our trading systems
- Provide assistance to develop, maintain and improve CRM
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience with KYC/AML in a financial institution. The successful candidate will have a university degree, as well as client data handling and client services experience. Candidates with knowledge of complex corporate structures and an interest in understanding KYC/AML qualifications will be at a distinct advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.