Head of Digital
Head of Digital - £60,000 - London
A luxury consumer brand is seeking a Head of Digital to take control of all things digital for a maternity cover contract. This will be a 12-month assignment and will be responsible for an all-encompassing digital marketing role focussing on strategy and implementation.
The focus of this role is to support the company’s ambitious growth plans by developing and delivering recommended marketing strategies across Ecommerce, Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Display etc) and CRM.
- Leads development and execution of an integrated marketing plan (e.g. online/mobile/in-store) and multi-channel (online, offline, mobile) strategy;
- Works with agencies to develop and execute direct communication strategies with the aim to maximize brand engagement, retention and annual spend through strategic planning of integrated customer lifecycle programme;
- Develops and executes e-commerce strategy and owns P&L of e-commerce channel;
- Understand consumer and "shopper" behaviour and the drivers behind why consumers choose to shop at a particular channel or retail customer;
- A clear understanding of competitors and new technology;
- Lease with colleagues in Japan, Pac Rim China, GTR and North America to share/learn best practices;
- Responsible for post campaign analysis and rolling out key learning to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Economics
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in preferably in retail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational / planning skills
- Excellent balance of strategic and operational thinking
- Understanding of international business dynamics
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Leadership skills
- Interest/passion in understanding new trends across technology, consumer behavior and consumption
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!