UX/UI Designer - Up to £60k!
My client are well known ecommerce firm who are currently working on a brand new web and mobile app build. This role will see you in an extremely creative role giving you serious freedom to help shape and grow my clients brand across all digital touch points.
The creative team you will be joining is a lean machine, navigating briefs and delivering creative solutions to a fast paced business. They share their colleague's spirit to grow the business through innovation and sales. As my client are knee deep building a new website with a new CMS, they need another creative talent to support the team's achievements.
You'll be at the heart of the team producing stand out designs for a wide range of digital content and projects. They are embarking on updating their style for the launch of their new website and need a strong anchor to deliver this new style across our new website; drive updates to our CMS, all the while checking we are consistent in our look and feel across all touch points.
Whilst you'll be responsible for delivering the new style across the website, you will work alongside the dedicated UX team and the Product/Marketing team; taking an interest in user experience, testing and customer feedback.
- o Oversee the production of designs for the new website
- o Manage the brand assets to ensure consistency in the roll out of the new style
- o Make recommendations to the Marketing and Product teams to consider in the communication and product display briefs
- o Respond to briefs and develop high performing on page content
- o Be a key member of the Creative team and Marketing departments and inspire team members
- o Communicate feedback positively
Skills and experience
- o Previous experience of UI design role
- o Communication skills - for providing feedback on briefs
- o Strong organisation skills - for scheduling the responses the briefs
- o Flexibility and adaptability - to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- o Project management in an ecommerce environment - to track developments across teams
- o High attention to detail
- o Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suits
- o CSS, HTML knowledge and wireframing tools (preferred)
- o Degree level education in web or graphic design field (preferred)
To be considered for this fantastic role, please click "Apply" or contact me directly -