Primary/SEN Teacher needed in Twickenham Urgently!
Prospero Teaching are working with a primary Special Educational Needs school in Twickenham, South West London, looking for a SEN Teacher (primary teachers looking to transition are encouraged to apply) to start on a permanent basis in September 2017.
Teachers looking to make a transition from mainstream to Special Educational Needs provision are greatly encouraged to apply.
If you hold Qualified Teacher Status and are looking for a new September position, and are interested in working with Special Educational Needs children, please reply to this advert with your up to date CV. The school are very keen to appoint and are interviewing now, so please reply ASAP!
About the school:
• Caters for students with Moderate Learning Difficulties and some additional Complex Needs, including Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Primary aged children
• Small class sizes - a maximum of 10 - 12 students
• High levels of support staff
• High levels of support to the successful teacher
The successful Teacher must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status - you must be primary trained and preferably have some permanent reaching experience
• The ability to differentiate strongly, catering for the needs of all learners
• Ability and willingness to contribute to the ethos and philosophy of the school
• Enthusiasm for partaking in appropriate accredited Continued Professional Development training
All primary and Special Educational Needs teachers equally are encouraged to apply.
At Prospero, we are able to provide assistance with your Continued Professional Development after we have found you your ideal position. We offer accredited online Safeguarding courses which according to local Headteachers, are of the same standard as their training, as well as the chance to participate in full/half day face to face courses in areas such as behaviour management and Team Teach.
If you'd like to know more about these jobs, then please call the Prospero Teaching London head office
If you have a friend who wants a role as a Special Needs Teacher, send us their contact details, and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme!
Here at Prospero Teaching we work with only the most exceptional teachers from around the world. Giving teachers from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, The Netherlands and Belgium international opportunities to prosper in their teaching career. Our attitude is to focus on making a real impact to education and the teaching profession, learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. In addition, if teaching from overseas we can help you out with your bank account, accommodation and aftercare as well as continued professional development.