An experienced Tax Transformation Specialist is sought to join a prestige and reputable global leader in Financial Services. The Tax Transformation specialist will be based out of the Birmingham office.
You will be a part of the CDS Tax Transformation Team responsible for the implementation of new Tax regulations into the CDS infrastructure, as well as changes to existing Tax regulation and policy, the closure of audit points, and the delivery of process efficiency enhancements.
- Review and respond to Tax regulatory and policy change, audit points, process efficiency and issue resolution
- Re-engineer the current CDS Tax operating model in order to address a number of significant audit points
- Review new policy guidance from Group Tax and perform impact assessment across New Client Adoption processes, system architecture, and the remediation streams
Key Experience, Requirements and Skills
- Background in global banking business is preferred
- Understanding of the workings of an investment bank and the front to back life cycle of a trade
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, run accurate analyses and synthesise recommendations
- Good Excel/ PowerPoint/ an ability to analyse detailed data and present concise conclusions to a senior audience
- The ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity for Tax professionals who keen to move forwards with their career within an organisation that are continuously growing their global footprint, reputation, busines and teams.
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at