Graduate Accountant International Education £18K London
As the world leader in international education, this company’s mission is to "break down barriers in language, culture and geography". So far they’ve helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. They now operate more than 400 schools and offices in 55 countries and have 34,000 employees. A privately held company, they have 16 divisions offering a range of programs within language schools, educational travel, academic degrees, and cultural exchange.
This is a 3-6 month paid internship, offering £18K pro rata
How you can expect to spend your day:
As a temp accountant, you will be responsible for the revenue accounts reconciliation, monitoring of deferred revenue and accounts receivable and preparing the weekly sales statistics.
To accomplish your tasks, you will work closely with other functional areas and other partner companies around the world. You will work closely with other team members as a key contributor in monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics or similar.
- Prior experience in the accounting field is not required but is considered an advantage
- Competence in MS Excel with exposure to advanced formulas and functions a plus.
- Excellent level of English, additional languages are considered an advantage.
- An energetic highly motivated personality with a positive attitude.
- Detail oriented, deadline driven and have an analytical mindset.
- Independent worker who also enjoys contributing to a team
- Flexible and able to multitask.