UX Designer/Researcher - London
Would you like to be a part of one of the world's largest journals publishers completely owning all of their UX projects?
My client are looking for a creative UX Designer/Researcher to lead their user experience across a suite of products (including Journals, eBooks, Research Methods and Video) playing an important part in ensuring all new product developent is centered around their user needs.
You will work in close collaboration with Product Managers to deliver on time and at a high standard to drive the ongoing enhancement of our innovative products, developing an in-depth understanding of different user groups through research and testing.
- Own all UX design projects, including - working with Product Managers to define schedules, goals, user journeys and IA, delivering strong concepts from initial sketches to wireframes and prototypes, responsive designs
- Advocate best practice UX design and raising awareness of the importance of UCD within the company through clear documentation, communication and presentations
- Confidently manage stakeholder reviews through the design process
- Manage user research and testing: Determine most appropriate research techniques based on brief, develop discussion guides / user testing scripts from Product Manager goals, facilitate user testing sessions, create research reports with clearly actionable recommendations
- Conduct heuristic UX reviews of core platforms and prioritize enhancements to feed into roadmap planning
- Conduct competitive research to understand industry trends
What you're great at:
- Bachelor's degree required; additional education beneficial
- Interaction design experience with high-profile digital products/platforms (ideally using Axure)
- Lean UX experience desirable
- Experience creating responsive or adaptive designs
- Working knowledge of publishing, library and/or academic marketplace desirable
- Experience managing user research through multiple methods
- Experience using analytics and testing outcomes to optimise designs
- Ability to work across multiple project of varying sizes at the same
- Ability to work well with stakeholders, both internally and externally
Proven skills in organization, time management, and efficient
completion of tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively across multiple projects and teams
- Professional, fun and enthusiastic
- Proactive individual who can think creatively about new initiatives
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.