Yard Supervisor 40 hrs per week
Shift pattern: 10am - 7pm & 7am - 4pm alternate days
£25,000+ £2000 LW
Responsible for supporting the Management Team and supervising the yard team to ensure the efficient running of the yard function, supporting the smooth operation of the yard and to ensure sales are delivered on time and with minimum disruption, in line with standard operating practices and HSE requirements.
• Responsibility for supervising the yard team, including line drivers ensuring the yard is managed effectively, including ensuring the administration, coordination and movements of vehicles meets customer and internal SLA requirements at all times
• To ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the department, to deal with any problems or incidents in a timely manner and within the required procedure guidelines, escalating issues to the appropriate manager
• Plan in advance, with the AGM Operation, to support vehicle arrivals in terms of facility available, productivity of labour and equipment, and where appropriate support the inspections team with on-going process and movement of inspected vehicles, to ensure the efficient and effective flow of vehicles around the site
• Ensure accurate communication is maintained with Vendor Support tram members to minimise the time delays in getting a vehicle allocated to sale
• To proactively manage the development and performance of all team members, ensuring that all mandatory HSE requirements are fulfilled and all team members are trained and developed to maximize performance taking appropriate action where standards are not met
• Investigate any disputes involving the yard and provide timely feedback to the appropriate
• To ensure the smooth, safe and uninterrupted flow of sale vehicles through all auctions in lot number. Considering pre-sale, sale and post-sale logistics of the site.
• To make sure that the yard is presentable so that it meets HSE requirements and gives a good impression to our customers
• Full driving licence required
KBC Associates is an equal opportunities employer.