Group Tax and Treasury Manager
A great opportunity has arisen to join a growing, acquisitive, business in a newly formed tax and treasury function. My client is seeking a pro-active and effective communicator to join them assuming full responsibility for the tax and treasury of the Atlantic region (UK, US & Canada). The company specialises in the design and implementation of IT and business solutions and counts some of the largest global financial institutions as key clients.
You must have previous experience of working as either a Tax or Treasury Manager, with exposure to international tax preferable but not essential. Reporting to the Group Finance Controller you will produce timely results, manage one staff member and will work with a variety of stakeholders. You must be hands on in your approach and confident in dealing with both finance and non-finance staff.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide leadership and strategy for how the region should manage the taxation
- Supporting in the area of transfer pricing and providing professional assistance in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Prepare tax disclosures under FRS102 for UK financial statements and obtain audit signoff
- Oversee the preparation of corporation tax returns and VAT returns, and prepare employment taxes filings (including PSAs and P11Ds), and UK VAT returns
- Manage HMRC VAT and PAYE audits and deal with HMRC enquiries
- Management of internal and external capital facilities
- Multi-Currency, Multi Bank Cash Flow linked to Commitment
- Tracking of Interest and FX rates
- Management of FX (and Interest) Rate Hedging and reporting requirements
- Manage the Tax and Treasury Assistant, and work with Credit and Invoicing Teams
- Understand the taxation practices across the subsidiaries and undertake regular compliance reviews
To apply for this role you must be ACA or CTA qualified.