Senior Manager- Customer Insight & Market research B2C
Senior Manager- Customer Insight & Market research (B2C)
£55-70k + bonus, bens
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is looking for an experienced B2C marketing professional in a customer insight or customer research role to join the Marketing Services team.
- Manage research requirements for the Global Business Lines, including market and competitor benchmarking, proposition development, brand tracking and customer experience improvement.
- Collect and evaluate all research data and insight to make clear recommendations and define key actions for the relevant stakeholders across the business to enhance future Marketing and Business activities.
- Understand the needs of customers by listening to them through various mediums.
- Proactively respond to the business challenges set within the context of the organisation and existing customer needs.
- Current/recent marketing experience gained in a customer insight/customer research role within the financial services industry or large corporate.
- Experience in customer research/insight and competitor analysis
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills
Please send your CV to Becki Reed via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.