This long-standing NSI NACOSS Gold security systems installer is looking for an experienced Service and Maintenance Engineer to cover the London area. The Engineer will be responsible for the service and maintenance of a range of Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control systems in a variety of environments.
Job Role Summary:
The Service & Maintenance Engineer will perform the duties to service security systems in a mix of commercial, corporate, residential and industrial properties. The role requires a great deal of initiative and autonomy as the engineer will be required to work individually and as part of a team.
- Service/repair of wired and wireless Intruder Alarms, HD and IP CCTV and Standalone and PC-based Access Control systems.
- Complete relevant maintenance and completion certificates and documentation.
- Comply with NSI (NACOSS) procedures.
- Experience of service of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control.
- Previous experience / knowledge of NACOSS regulations would be an advantage.
- Experience in any of the following systems would be highly beneficial: Scantronic, Texecom, Galaxy, Castle, Videx, Pyronics, Visonic.
- £26,000 - £30,000 basic + van + OT + benefits