Banking Trust Practitioner - Bristol
PRS are actively recruiting for Trust Practitioners to join a growing team and be part of a Prestigious National Trust Company.
As part of a dynamic team based in Bristol, dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service, you’ll benefit from a real culture of investing in people, and you’ll adopt a wide range of responsibilities that are crucial to the strategic direction and operational excellence of the bank.
This role offers you the opportunity to enhance your trust knowledge and skill set, and provides a clear and bright career path.
Role Information :
- You’ll assist with the administration of a range of trusts, acting as point of contact for clients and intermediaries, and ensuring all requirements are met and the banks’ regulations are adhered to
- With the ability to work independently, you’ll undertake a diverse array of specialist processing duties, utilising relevant tools and processes with minimal direct supervision
- You'll act as the day to day point of contact for clients where you'll strive to develop strong client relationships, based upon transparency, trust, and simplicity
- You’ll deliver a world class customer experience through a deep understanding of individual client needs
- You'll be providing a vital channel of communication, conveying necessary information and professionally managing client expectations
- You’ll also maintain a high level of industry knowledge in order to provide swift solutions for a variety of queries
Additionally, your role will involve :
- Playing a significant role in risk mitigation, and proactively identifying and managing any potential issues while driving awareness of the relevant regulations and policies among your peers
- Being an ambassador for the brands, and you'll be celebrated for the skill, etiquette and discretion you bring to Trust Administration Services
- Demonstrating respect, sophistication and discretion when communicating with our team and clients, and defining the standard for our future
- Having the potential for line management responsibilities
To be successful in this role, you'll need :
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and exceptional attention to detail, able to carefully listen to and understand the needs of our clients to meet their individual requirements
- It's essential that you have a professional qualification in Trust Services, and that you can demonstrate a high level of specialist technical knowledge gained by experience in the Trust field
- You'll ideally hold a STEP diploma in England, Wales or Scotland, or equivalent, and demonstrate a high level of specialist technical knowledge gained by experience in the Trust field
You will need to demonstrate :
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - and you'll be able to adapt your style to meet your audience
- The ability to be a great team player, with working knowledge of the bank's systems and processes and an in-depth understanding of UK trusts
- The passion to put the clients' needs at the forefront of everything you do
How you will be rewarded :
A competitive package of £38,675 - £54,600, which includes a cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, you will be provided with a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through interview and selection process.