Chef De Partie / Pastry Chef
Our client, a fantastic small chain of restaurants with a focus on fresh and fine dining cuisine is looking for an experienced, competent and motivated Chef De Partie and Pastry Chef to join their expanding team.
This exciting new venture has a busy restaurant and will serve the finest cask ales, cocktails and delicious food cooked from fresh in line with a seasonal menu.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation of the finest and freshest dishes in line with seasonal menu
- Catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner services
- Catering for a range of functions and events
- Ensuring that stock is rotated, replenished and ordered as required
- Mentoring and training junior members of the team
- Smartly presented
- Ideally have experience working in a fine dining, or gastro establishment with a strong restaurant background
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
- COSHH knowledge
- Good verbal and written English
Salary is negotiable (£25k - £26k) depending on experience + tip share scheme.
Interested in finding out more? Click 'Apply’ today as interviews will begin soon.