Clerk of Works
Job Title- Clerk of Works
Salary- £35k - £40k + package
Location- South-East London
A Clerk of Works is required to join a leading Construction Management consultancy, who have developed a stellar reputation in the industry through their quality of service and forward thinking attitude. They are heavily involved in public sector projects, with the majority of projects being Residential, Commercial, Education or Healthcare, working with some of the U.K's leading Construction companies.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Clerk of Works looking to exercise their knowledge of new-build projects or Site Manager with QA experience to develop themselves within a company with a professional and metropolitan company culture.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects within the M25 as well as a healthy pipeline of new-build and refurbishment projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Regularly check completed works and works in progress and compare it with project plans
- Measure and sample building materials to check their quality
- Quality assurance and reporting
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are adhered to
- Keep in contact with contractors, engineers and surveyors
- Monitor and report progress to construction managers, architects and clients
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Construction management or vocational equivalent desirable but not required
- Some New-build contract experience required
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety and Quality Assurance principals
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on .