Senior Programme Manager (Account Management) - Professional Apprenticeships
- Leading provider of key Professional Apprenticeships in the finance, law and business sectors.
- Have an opening for a Senior Programme Manager who will work closely with key internal departments and externally with the client/institutes, the Senior Programme Manager will be responsible for ensuring programmes for professional firm key clients run successfully.
- Due to the nature of the role, we are seeking individuals with a proven track record of managing successful relationships with clients in the professional firms sector, specifically within the skills and vocational training industry.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (to start asap)
Parkhouse Bell is delighted to be working with one of the country's leading provider of Finance and Law based apprenticeships in the professional sectors.
The Senior Programme Manager will act as a key point of contact between company and the client, working closely with the Account team to ensure service and programme requirements are met.
Key tasks include project managing the designing and implementing of programmes, planning courses, ensuring courses are delivered as planned and on time, analysing trainee performance etc.
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain strong client relationship through regular and structured contact that will include face to face meetings and telephone/email communications.
- Act as a key point of contact for the client team and senior stakeholders. Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Organise and attend client and institute meetings and events
- Prepare and conduct regular programme reviews and provide feedback from these reviews to the client team on a timely basis
- To review analysis of results (course exam, pass rates) and communicate to internal and external stakeholders an overview of key trends and variances
- To create a plan and schedule accordingly to meet the clients’ needs
- To work with internal departments to ensure that everything is in place to ensure the end to end programme logistics runs smoothly and on time:
- Ensuring communication to students/client of programme structure at each cohort is timely and clear
- Lead on programme related contact with students e.g. Kick-off calls, re-sit calls, deferral calls, feedback evaluation sessions
- Working with internal teams to discuss and confirm any changes to the educational programme and feeding this back to the client on a timely basis
- Liaise closely with Head of Client Services for Professional Firms, Service Delivery Manager, Tutors and Performance Support Team to discuss programme activity on a frequent and timely basis
- Work with Tutors and Subject Matter Experts to ensure alignment on Achievement Ladder deadlines and communication to client is consistent
- Management of Service Delivery Manager to ensure all programme scheduling and operational tasks take place in desired timescale
- Management and scheduling of ad-hoc projects
- To undertake any other activities requested by the management team
Due to the nature of both the position and client expectations, it is essential that you can demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- A proven track record of managing successful relationships with clients in the professional firms sector
- Excellent understanding of the skills and vocational learning sector including apprenticeships and work based learning
- Project management skills, managing complex activities to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent planning skills, able to create high level & detailed plans
- Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management structure
- Passionate about providing excellent client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive and professional attitude to work
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong motivation and positive approach to team working and building new client and business relationships
- Experience of working to KPIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
- Management/supervisory experience