Reporting to the CFO, this person will play a pivotal role in creating a structure that supports the impending IPO and provides additional expertise in technical accounting and systems. As the business heads towards the IPO they will need to start preparing audit ready accounts, improve and integrate the systems and set a framework that will support a listed business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the business in all technical finance guidance and advice
- Developing a framework and structure that is appropriate for a listed business
- Providing technical advice on IFRS, Taxation and Consolidations in a global structure
- Preparing audit ready accounts in a high transaction, complex environment
- Reporting under US GAAP ensuring robust controls and revenue assurance is in place
- Leading organisations treasury processes and strategy
- Delivering organisations audit and tax requirements
- Supporting the IPO from a finance perspective providing relevant information as requested
- Deputising for CFO as required
It is essential that you are qualified accountant who has experiencing of working within a listed business in a reporting capacity. Ideally this will be coupled with experience of working within an international business and strong leadership skills.