Product Developer - Menswear
Product Developer, Product Development, Menswear, Mens, Technical Product Developer, Senior Product Developer
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently working with a famous contemporary brand to recruit for a Menswear Product Developer - multi- product. The brand is cool and edgy and the team is welcoming and friendly, they are looking for someone similar with exceptional technical knowledge and knowledge of the creative side of the role too.
Your new role
- You will be a skilled product developer and have demonstrable experience and comprehensive understanding of the full product cycle
- You will assist with range planning and developing the CP
- You will manage fits, Product development from initial prototype through to bulk production.
- You will have worked with multi - product including: knits, casual wovens, leather, outerwear, denim, tailoring and jersey
- You will have comprehensive knowledge of garment specs and construction, sample development and bulk production
- Demonstrable experience working with the suppliers in the Far East and EU and be able to juggle changing priorities and multiple time zones.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Fashion Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar product development role
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with individuals of varying levels and backgrounds.
- Highly organised and able to manage the critical path
- Must have comprehensive experience working with Menswear Multi - product
- Demonstrable Technical ability is a must
- There will be some travel involved in the role
- Be looking to move into a fun company that you can grow and progress in
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.