We are seeking a target driven senior sales professional to join a leading professional services company based in central London.
Starting Basic Salary of £32,000 + uncapped commission structure.
Year 1 OTE - £45k
As the Sales Supervisor for a pro-active and ambitious team of 5 consultative sales executives, you will be required to secure business by responding to inbound enquiries, cross selling and up-selling whilst building excellent long term relationships. As well as managing existing client accounts you and your team must be pro-active in identifying new business potential through lead generation and have the ability to securing new business clients through effective, relevant introduction of products and services.
Duties and responsibilities
- To oversee and provide day to day support to the sales team
- Pro-actively work towards individual and team revenue targets
- Pro-actively seek new sales opportunities, follow up on leads.
- Maximise existing client's spend through up-selling and cross selling
- Respond to client enquiries and manage their expectations
- Attend and network at professional industry events
- Inform key stakeholders about relevant industry events
- Seek post-event feedback from stakeholders and communicate ideas for improvement
- Research target potential customers and initiate contact with them
- Prepare cost models for all opportunities ensuring profit is maximised
- Maintain records relating to sales opportunities - leads tracker
- Oversee event administration ensuring first class service delivery
- Brief internal colleagues on clients requirements to ensure excellent delivery of service
- Regularly update sales forecast and ensure accuracy
- Maintain and update the in-house profit and loss schedule
- Prepare and issue purchase orders
- Daily supervision of colleagues in the Sales Team where needed and deputising for the Sales manager during periods of absence.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced, target driven Senior Sales Professional who is looking for the next step in their career.
- A colleague who is able to bring a consultative sales approach and build out and develop existing accounts to maximise revenue earning potential
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Able to write professional and informative sales proposals a
- Confident outward manner and has the gravitas to hold face to face meetings with key decision makers in client businesses
- Able to prioritise work to meet multiple deadlines and targets
- Able to accurately calculate prices, costs and profit
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to eight per cent of salary contributed to a personal pension scheme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to one year’s salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym membership