SEO Content Exectuive
SEO Content Executive
Salary: up to £25,000
Do you have a passion for SEO? Do you have an expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console? Are you looking to learn more about SEO Content Executive in order to take the next step and further advance your career?
Do you have a passion for Sport as this role is situated on a digital sports team?
Responsibilities will include:
- Experience in an SEO role for a digital publisher/website
- Be able to demonstrate your role in search traffic growth from a current/previous position
- Expert sporting knowledge and a desire to stay abreast of the latest sporting developments
- Ability to generate strong article ideas from the latest sporting events
- Experience in an editorial/copywriting position
- Knowledge of optimising headlines and content for search engines
- Skilled in analysing keyword search terms
- Experience of using content management systems and analytics/reporting tools
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of online marketing and social media
- Confident, motivated and professional
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure
- Passion for Sport pref Football
My client will offer highly competitive salaries depending on skills and experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become my client's next SEO expert, please get in touch!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.