NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
LG Recruitment are seeking an experienced National Account Manager to become an integral part of the Commercial team for one of our key clients in London.
As the global professional body promoting and enforcing the highest international standards in the valuation, management and development of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Influencing policy makers worldwide to achieve consistent standards that protect consumers and promote sustainability for future generations.
Their talented commercial team in the UK are the driving force, accounting for over £20m of revenue through selling products such as Training, Data Information, Events, CPD and Sponsorship.
The main purpose of the role is to proactively manage and develop assigned accounts, build relationships and raise the profile of the company across the assigned industries and markets.
Working alongside the Product Development team, the job holder will have a crucial role in achieving revenue targets and generating membership and income growth.
This role is home-based with frequent travel to London therefore easy access to London is required.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the key commercial point of contact within the company for each of their allocated Accounts
- Actively manage and develop existing accounts and develop tailored propositions in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Provide Market insight
- Maintain accurate CRM data for all Accounts
- Provide accurate forecasting of revenue through pipeline management
- Act as an ambassador for the company at all times
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Build and update Strategic plans for growth
- Build relationships within Accounts
- Promote and sale a range of products to the assigned accounts
- Identify new product opportunities alongside the Product Development team
- Establish and raise the company presence and profile in the assigned markets
- Strong B2B sales experience
- Solid account management experience
- Experience selling subscription-based software products
- Experience building relationships with C-Suite professionals
- Experience of CRM software, ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of using Social Media channels
- Experience looking after a wide and complex range of products and services
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated influencing skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills, along with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Team-working skills
- Sales or Business Studies degree preferred
The Company way
Their culture is led by three values: Professional, Influential and Enterprising. Supporting these are behaviours which guide the way they work:
- Stay curious, be enterprising, innovate and find opportunities
- Act with integrity, be honest and open to feedback and scrutiny
- Champion and take pride in who we are and what we do
- Be the solution and look ahead for potential issues
- Be supportive, and act as a team and build strong relationships
- Take responsibility and influence others
- Provide excellent service, strive to exceed expectations and pre-empt issues
If you have the drive and ambition coupled with the professional experience then please apply. If you have any questions, please contact Lyndsey Rodgers at LG Recruitment.