Trainee Accounts Assistant
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting for a Graduate Accounts Assistant for our client; a UK leader in its industry.
The ideal applicant would be a graduate of any subject but an individual with a Finance related degree would be preferred.
As a graduate Accounts Assistant, you will need to be motivated to learn and willing to study.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Processing purchase ledger effectively and efficiently
- Processing customer remittances and ensuring all accounts are settled within the agreed terms
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing credit card statements
- Managing petty cash
- Supporting the Company Accountant in producing accurate and timely management accounts
- Other Ad-hoc duties involving supporting the finance department
You will be a driven individual who has the desire to succeed in a career in Accountancy with good IT and communication skills. This is an opportunity to work for a business at a very exciting time and become an integral part of a successful finance team. Benefits include 20 days holiday + bank holidays and free parking.