Senior Sales Executive - Leading Events Agency
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive/ Business Development Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Double OTE (Uncapped) + Excellent Benefits
About The Leading Events Company
Our client is an award-winning events and conference organisation based in central London.As the Senior Sales Executive/ Business Development Manager you will establish a career with a growing events organisation where you will have the exceptional opportunity to sell sponsorship and exhibitions across an exciting portfolio of conferences and events.
Our client is the fastest growing event provider in the UK, predominantly in the digital marketing and media space and they currently engage business with the likes of Samsung, Apple & LG.
About The Senior Sales Executive Role
As the Senior Sales Executive you will be influential in managing and selling at a high level into key marketing clients for events and conferences. You will be joining a dynamic, entrepreneurial fast-moving team within the events and conference industry. You will received 1-2-1 training, full support and transparency from senior management to ensure you will be a huge success within the role and the events industry as a whole.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Sales Executive:
- Create innovative and bespoke methods when selling sponsorship and exhibitions for global conferences
- Constructing strategic campaigns in order to attract prospective clients
- Develop new and exciting ways to deliver sponsorship sales whilst working closely with the marketing team to ensure the delivery of customer focused events.
- Establish key relationships across the energy events sector
- Attend competitive events and industry trade shows for business development
If you are currently in a sponsorship sales or event sales role or are currently working as a business development executive, selling events or conferences this is the ideal next step in your sales career with a leader in events and exhibitions.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
- Proven track record of B2B sales in events or sponsorship, preferably within the energy sector
- Ability to drive and source new business
- Previous experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
The Business Development Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Manager and to apply send your CV now to or contact .
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive