Growth Hacking Marketing Manager
Are you an up & coming performance orientated marketer? With fantastic offices, a HQ in San Fran and an entrepreneurial culture, this is a great place to grow your marketing career. The company has 50 employees in the UK, 8 offices across the world, and over a 10 year track record in business.
Main responsibilities of the Marketing Manager are; you'll be a data focused marketing wizard, who loves to drive insights to help shape strategy.
- PPC; execute paid campaigns across Facebook, Google & LinkedIn
- Re-targeting; create re-targeting campaigns
- SEO; optimise the website using onsite and offsite SEO tactics
- Social Media; manage social campaigns to generate leads and build awareness
- Growth Hacking; use new tactics to hack growth
To be considered for the Marketing Manager role you will have the following;
- Ability to use data to inform marketing decisions
- Natural digital growth hacking experience
- Hands on PPC knowledge
- Bright, driven, with excellent communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager are;
£35 - 40,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.