Commercial Finance Analyst
A NASDAQ listed international Retailer is actively recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a high profile and newly formed team. This is brand new role that has arisen due to the formation of a more centralised model within the business. This is a standalone finance position sitting within the Communications Division, with a link to the mainstream finance team.
Reporting directly into the Communications Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management of activity based costing and recharging model
- Monthly reporting on spend to understand how costs are allocated across the business units that the Communications Division look after
- Senior Stakeholder engagement - providing ROIs to senior internal stakeholders (Communications Director, FP&A Manager, Managing Director)
- Business reporting and day-to-day setting
- Analysis and reporting on a monthly basis
The ideal profile will be a commercially astute analytical candidate with a background in accounting (AAT/CIMA qualification preferred but not essential). This role will interface with stakeholders and divisions globally so strong communication skills are essential for this role. Strong excel skill are also a must for this role. An individual with prior experience working in a large/complex organisation is beneficial.
This is a fantastic role for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an international business that has embarked on significant period of change. The ideal candidate would use this role as an entrance point into a great business and look to move internally within 18 months - 2 years.