RH - 893551 - 0407
Salary - £34,000 - £36,000
Job Title - Peripatetic Manager
Area: - Stanmore, Middlesex
Skyex Resourcing are currently working on behalf of an exceptional care organisation that provide person-centred specialist residential, Supported Living and Outreach services for adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs and associated challenging behaviours. As a values-based organisation our client focus on enabling and maximising independence so that the individuals they support are co-producers of their own goals and objectives. This focus on person led services has given our client an outstanding reputation Nationwide and it's an exciting time to join such an ambitious, visionary, and caring organisation.
Our client is seeking a Peripatetic Manager to look after a portfolio of their Residential and Supported Living services in Greater London, these services provide care and support to individuals with Autism, Learning Disabilities, and behaviours that may challenge. The role will need a degree of flexibility from any applicants as you will be required to travel to each service as and when needed covering Service Managers in absence or managing services without managers for other reasons. The role will also entail a large aspect of Quality and Crisis Management so exceptional knowledge of CQQ as well as experience of turning around failing services is extremely desirable.
- Previously held the position of Registered Manager with a demonstrable understanding of the Social Care sector and a proven record of accomplishment in the provision of high quality and personalised services to people.
- Experience of managing residential or supported living services for adults with disabilities including learning disabilities, autism and behaviours that may challenge.
- Ideally knowledge of autism/would consider background from mental health but LD/Autism preferable
- Previous experience of transforming failing services along with exceptional knowledge of CQQ Policies and procedures.
- Multi-Site Management experience is extremely desirable as you will effectively be working alongside the Operations Director.
- Being an adaptable and resourceful individual and confident at managing change and supporting those around you to ensure the continuous improvement and sustainability of our services.
- You will be an effective manager to enable staff teams and staff individuals to achieve their full potential within the roles they are employed and you will be able to adapt your management and leadership style to fit the needs of teams and individuals as required within this process.
For more information please contact Ryan on
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.