Client Support - Unix FIX - Trading
Client support needed for a leading Brokerage based in the City. The purpose of the role is to be the main point of contact for all customers providing support and training for all aspects of the trading platform to all sectors ie traders, brokers, IT support and development.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience supporting electronic trading systems and trade capture.
- Prior exposure to a Front Office trading environment either as a trader or in a Front Office support role.
- Ability to deliver and understand the importance of customer service excellence, face to face and by telephone.
- Good knowledge of Financial Markets (Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, Futures.)
- Good understanding of Network Connectivity.
- Strong Unix admin skills.
- Good understanding of FIX Protocol
- Exchange connectivity experience
- Understanding of STP trade flows (RTNS, Icelink, ION, Markitwire etc)
- Experience of SQL is desirable
- Knowledge of Citrix is very desirable
- Good working understanding of Windows and associated suites.