Business Development Manager- FinTech (NHS Sales Experience Required)
Our client is a market leader in the FinTech sector. Due to growth across the business, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager.
The focus of this role will be to build upon the existing client base within the NHS sector.
Duties will include:
- Setting the strategy and leading the execution for NHS sales;
- Expanding the pipeline of NHS opportunities through direct sales and channel partners;
- Managing the client relationship throughout the sales cycle, including launch;
- Contributing to thought leadership through content development and delivery; and
- Contributing to product development to ensure your clients’ needs are met.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Broad and deep relationships across the NHS, particularly in NHS trusts but also associated bodies.
• Track record of selling services into to the NHS, ideally with a wellbeing focus (e.g. physical or mental health).
• You may have worked before in HR or wellbeing within a Trust, or associated bodies.
• You can show evidence of thought leadership in previous roles
- Passionate about businesses that deliver social impact, and want to build an enormous business while creating positive social value at the same time.
- You’re excited by the power of technology to change people’s lives.
- Ambitious and determined to shape this role yourself - you will give you lots of room for growth.
- You are resilient, empathetic, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
In return, you can expect excellent career progression and benefits.
To be considered for this role please click apply now