Now Careers are currently working with a leading logistics business that are seeking to recruit an experience Payroll Supervisor to administer the payroll for a new division in South Wales.
To be responsible for producing weekly and monthly payroll for the firm's employees and to handle and resolve any queries that may arise relating to the payroll and to carry out any related administrative duties as required.
- Managing payroll for approximately 1000 staff who are located across the UK (9 sites).
- Pay information is uploaded into current Sage 50 payroll systems, so very little manual inputting required.
- Currently implementing KCS Snowdrop payroll software into the company so assisting with this process.Management of the auto enrolment pension system.
- Administer mixed payroll runs with a weekly and monthly run. Also the company have some staff on annualised pay.
- Around 5 to 10 years in Payroll department / 2 to 3 at Supervisor level
- Ideally Experience of KCS Snowdrop
- Experience of Auto enrolment pensions
- Management of a small team
- Experience of auto enrolment pensions
- Experience of implementing KCS Snowdrop
- Report writing for HR / Business Managers / Finance on Payroll