CAD Technician / Building Services Design Engineer - Electrical
Job Title: Electrical / Building services CAD Technician
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client are a specialist smoke ventilation company, working throughout the UK. They are now looking for a full time directly employed CAD technician
They have a wealth of experience installing and commissioning ventilation systems in industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The projects and installations side of the business has grown rapidly over the past five years and an additional person is required to assist in this demanding environment.
CAD draftsman required, ideally with previous electrical building service experience.
Must have AutoCAD or similar, experience (level 3), or a minimum 3 years on the job experience.
Must be able to:
- Produce electrical wiring schematics
- Use building layouts, X-refs and layer management to produce electrical -mechanical layouts
- Confident with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Produce drawings in 2D AutoCAD 2016 format or equivalent
- Issue drawings with appropriate documentation, and day to day management of drawing issues and drawing approval process.
- Building services or electrically qualified to ONC/HNC standard
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Cable sizing
- Ventilation ductwork sizing and specification
- 23 days paid holiday, increasing up to a maximum of 30 days per annum
- Pension scheme, we are a pension stakeholder provider
- Free car parking
- Development Programme, up to 100% funding for development programmes for all staff
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; CAD Technician, CAD, AutoCAD Technician, AutoCAD, Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Design Engineer, Project Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Design Engineering, Product Design Engineer, Design Improvement Engineer, Design Technician, Electrical Technician, CAD Engineer, AutoCAD Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer will also be considered for this role.